how to get Hierarchical Confs satisfying one boundary

how to get Hierarchical Confs satisfying one boundary

Davide Gesino
assume I have the following:

<root>
      <leaf  name="first leaf"/>
      <leaf  name="second leaf"/>
</root>

how can I get the sub configuration <leaf> assuming that I know that name="second leaf' without cycling throh with the xmlConf.configurationsAt("leaf")???

Re: how to get Hierarchical Confs satisfying one boundary

christian
one way would be using the XPathExpressionEngine and a query string like

/leaf[name="second leaf"]

hth, regards,
christian