httpclient javadoc

Chris Cheshire
Is there a link to the httpclient javadoc somewhere? I have looked
through the documentation on the website but it doesn't address what I
want to do, so I wanted to look through the javadocs.

Thanks

Chris

Re: httpclient javadoc

Wendy Smoak-4
From: "Chris Cheshire" <[hidden email]>
> Is there a link to the httpclient javadoc somewhere? I have looked
> through the documentation on the website but it doesn't address what I
> want to do, so I wanted to look through the javadocs.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

In the left hand menu under Project Documentation,
Project Reports-> JavaDocs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/index.html

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: httpclient javadoc

Chris Cheshire
Great thanks :)

It's a slightly confusing link organisation but at least it's there.