[imaging] release 1.0 state?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[imaging] release 1.0 state?

garydgregory
Hi all (Damjan),

What state is the code in WRT a 1.0 release?

Gary

--
E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [imaging] release 1.0 state?

Andreas Lehmkuehler
Hi,

Am 22.08.2013 22:01, schrieb Gary Gregory:
> Hi all (Damjan),
>
> What state is the code in WRT a 1.0 release?
I'm also interested to get the release done.

I had a quick look at JIRA and couldn't find any big blockers. Are there any
issues with the build? Any other unsolved TODOs?

I'm with the Apache PDFBox project and acted as release manage for most of our
releases, so maybe I can help to get this further.

> Gary

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [imaging] release 1.0 state?

Damjan Jovanovic
There's a few last patches I want to add while we can still break the API,
but I am away this week, and only fully available for anything the week
after next.

Damjan


On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Andreas Lehmkuehler <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 22.08.2013 22:01, schrieb Gary Gregory:
>
>  Hi all (Damjan),
>>
>> What state is the code in WRT a 1.0 release?
>>
> I'm also interested to get the release done.
>
> I had a quick look at JIRA and couldn't find any big blockers. Are there
> any
> issues with the build? Any other unsolved TODOs?
>
> I'm with the Apache PDFBox project and acted as release manage for most of
> our
> releases, so maybe I can help to get this further.
>
>  Gary
>>
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler
>
>
> ------------------------------**------------------------------**---------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.**apache.org<[hidden email]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [imaging] release 1.0 state?

Andreas Lehmkuehler
Hi Damjan,

sounds good :-)

Ping me, if you need a helping hand.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Am 23.08.2013 09:03, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:

> There's a few last patches I want to add while we can still break the API,
> but I am away this week, and only fully available for anything the week
> after next.
>
> Damjan
>
>
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Andreas Lehmkuehler <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 22.08.2013 22:01, schrieb Gary Gregory:
>>
>>   Hi all (Damjan),
>>>
>>> What state is the code in WRT a 1.0 release?
>>>
>> I'm also interested to get the release done.
>>
>> I had a quick look at JIRA and couldn't find any big blockers. Are there
>> any
>> issues with the build? Any other unsolved TODOs?
>>
>> I'm with the Apache PDFBox project and acted as release manage for most of
>> our
>> releases, so maybe I can help to get this further.
>>
>>   Gary
>>>
>>
>> BR
>> Andreas Lehmkühler
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------**------------------------------**---------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.**apache.org<[hidden email]>
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]