[io] New filevisitor package

garydgregory
Hi All:

I propose a new package for [IO]: org.apache.commons.io.filevisitor.

This package will implementations of FileVisitor just like our filefilter
package contains implementations of java.io.FileFilter.

These implementation can then be used with the more efficient Java 7
Files.walk() methods.

Thoughts?

Re: [io] New filevisitor package

jochen-2
My impression is, that you are referring to Files.walkFileTree?

Jochen

On Feb 3, 2018 13:07, "Jochen Wiedmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

My impression is, that you are referring to Files.walkFileTree?

Yep.

Gary