jexl: how to include another xml file?

Pavel Reich
How can I include another file (subscript) in main script?
I have main script and subscript.
Subscript is the following:
<root >
    <j:ie-click-link  xmlns:j="jelly:jameleon" functionId="Click the
test project to open it" link="${project}"/>

      </root>

Main script includes this subscript with  '<core:include uri="some_file" />' tag
Nothing happens (however file is definetely included)
Please show some good examples.
Thanks.

Re: jexl: how to include another xml file?

Dion Gillard-2
If it's included, but nothing happens, that sounds like a jameleon
issue, not a jelly one.

What does the subscript do if inlined?

On 6/23/05, Pavel Reich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can I include another file (subscript) in main script?
> I have main script and subscript.
> Subscript is the following:
> <root >
>     <j:ie-click-link  xmlns:j="jelly:jameleon" functionId="Click the
> test project to open it" link="${project}"/>
>
>       </root>
>
> Main script includes this subscript with  '<core:include uri="some_file" />' tag
> Nothing happens (however file is definetely included)
> Please show some good examples.
> Thanks.

Bernard Shaw