[lang] 3.9, switch from cobertura to jacoco?

[lang] 3.9, switch from cobertura to jacoco?

Rob Tompkins
Thoughts on doing this switch? I’m heavily leaning towards it because I can’t get code coverage to work on java 11 with the current build.

-Rob

Re: [lang] 3.9, switch from cobertura to jacoco?

sebb-2-2
On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 13:39, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thoughts on doing this switch? I’m heavily leaning towards it because I can’t get code coverage to work on java 11 with the current build.

+0

It's trivial to switch back isn't it?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:39 AM Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thoughts on doing this switch? I’m heavily leaning towards it because I
> can’t get code coverage to work on java 11 with the current build.
>
> -Rob

Re: [lang] 3.9, switch from cobertura to jacoco?

Rob Tompkins
We want a jira for this?

-Rob

> On Apr 9, 2019, at 9:14 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Gary
>
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:39 AM Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thoughts on doing this switch? I’m heavily leaning towards it because I
>> can’t get code coverage to work on java 11 with the current build.
>>
>> -Rob

Re: [lang] 3.9, switch from cobertura to jacoco?

garydgregory
Bah, why not.

Gary

Am Di., 9. Apr. 2019 um 15:24 Uhr schrieb Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]>:

> We want a jira for this?

I usually only create jira for things that impact users of the lib. So
changes to the API or the behavior. But that's just my personal
convention... :)

Benedikt