[lang]Action Items

Travis Zimmerman
Hello all,

I was looking at some of the current action items and thought I might be
able to help out.

DateRange/Duration class.
DurationFormatUtils to be completed and made public.

Is anyone currently working on these items, or have thoughts to their
design?

Regards,

Travis Zimmerman

Re: [lang]Action Items

matthew.hawthorne
Travis Zimmerman wrote:
> DateRange/Duration class.

I have a DateRange class that just need to be cleaned up a bit.  I've
been struggling to find the time to do this for at least a month or so.
Hopefully I can get it in soon after the 2.1 release.

Re: [lang]Action Items

Henri Yandell
On 5/8/05, Travis Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was looking at some of the current action items and thought I might be
> able to help out.
>
> DurationFormatUtils to be completed and made public.

This was completed. It'll be in the forthcoming 2.1 release.

Hen