[lang] Deamon thread factory

garydgregory
Hi All,

Hard to believe, but we do not have one yet.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-1455

Assigned to your truly.

Re: [lang] Deamon thread factory

Oliver Heger-3
Hi,

BasicThreadFactory has an option to create daemon threads. I assume, you
have found out in the meantime?

Oliver

Am 01.05.19 um 23:07 schrieb Gary Gregory:

> Hi All,
>
> Hard to believe, but we do not have one yet.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-1455
>
> Assigned to your truly.

Re: [lang] Deamon thread factory

garydgregory
On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:27 AM Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>

> BasicThreadFactory has an option to create daemon threads. I assume, you
> have found out in the meantime?

I sure did.

Thank you!
Gary