[lang] Missing Javadocs

garydgregory
Hi All:

The following interfaces were added a while back without class-level
Javadoc:

org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiConsumer<O1, O2, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiFunction<I1, I2, O, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiPredicate<O1, O2, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableCallable<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableConsumer<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableFunction<I, O, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailablePredicate<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableRunnable<T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableSupplier<O, T extends Throwable>

Would the original author, Jochen, or someone... chip in (again) please?

Re: [lang] Missing Javadocs

sebb-2-2
Can the CI build be changed to fail the build when Javadoc is omitted?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 12:10 PM sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can the CI build be changed to fail the build when Javadoc is omitted?

Not that I found but I still added "javadoc:javadoc -Ddoclint=all" to GH
builds to catch other mistakes.

Gary

> On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 at 17:00, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All:
> >
> > The following interfaces were added a while back without class-level
> > Javadoc:
> >
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiConsumer<O1, O2, T extends
> > Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiFunction<I1, I2, O, T
> extends
> > Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiPredicate<O1, O2, T extends
> > Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableCallable<O, T extends
> Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableConsumer<O, T extends
> Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableFunction<I, O, T extends
> > Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailablePredicate<O, T extends
> Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableRunnable<T extends Throwable>
> > org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableSupplier<O, T extends
> Throwable>
> >
> > Would the original author, Jochen, or someone... chip in (again) please?

Re: [lang] Missing Javadocs

Pascal Schumacher
Checkstyle can be used to enforce the presence of javadoc.

At least the Travis CI build executes checkstyle and fails if checkstyle
fails.