[lang] Module Info

jodastephen
See latest changes.

https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/299/files

https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-lang/builds/289148663

It now builds on Java 7, 8 and 9, varying what it does on each JDK.

Releases will need to be on Java 9 for the jar file, but 8 for the
site plugin if I understand correctly.

Stephen

Re: [lang] Module Info

Pascal Schumacher
Thanks for the update!

With your changes travis now executes "mvnclean install" as the main script.

Before it was executing the default goal of the pom ("mvn clean verify
apache-rat:check clirr:check checkstyle:check findbugs:check
javadoc:javadoc")

It would be nice if you could update the pull request, so that we do not
lose these additional automated checks.

Thanks,
Pascal

Am 17.10.2017 um 20:08 schrieb Stephen Colebourne:

> See latest changes.
>
> https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/299/files
>
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-lang/builds/289148663
>
> It now builds on Java 7, 8 and 9, varying what it does on each JDK.
>
> Releases will need to be on Java 9 for the jar file, but 8 for the
> site plugin if I understand correctly.
>
> Stephen

Re: [lang] Module Info

jodastephen
Done, although more complex than expected as clirr and Javadoc needed work.
Stephen

On 17 October 2017 at 20:53, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the update!
>
> With your changes travis now executes "mvnclean install" as the main script.
>
> Before it was executing the default goal of the pom ("mvn clean verify
> apache-rat:check clirr:check checkstyle:check findbugs:check
> javadoc:javadoc")
>
> It would be nice if you could update the pull request, so that we do not
> lose these additional automated checks.
>
> Thanks,
> Pascal
>

> Am 17.10.2017 um 20:08 schrieb Stephen Colebourne:
>>
>> See latest changes.
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/299/files
>>
>> https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-lang/builds/289148663
>>
>> It now builds on Java 7, 8 and 9, varying what it does on each JDK.
>>
>> Releases will need to be on Java 9 for the jar file, but 8 for the
>> site plugin if I understand correctly.
>>
>> Stephen

Re: [lang] Module Info

Pascal Schumacher