[lang3]

Scott Palmer
I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
Is that intentional or a mistake?

Scott
(please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Rob Tompkins
Hm. Curious. Let me look at that.

-Rob

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 12:58 PM, Scott Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>
> Scott
> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3

Hi Scott,
I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it before.
Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and plugins set up.

@Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing release?
CheersBruno

    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
Is that intentional or a mistake?

Scott
(please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Rob Tompkins

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Scott,
> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it before.
> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and plugins set up.
>
> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing release?

Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?

-Rob

> CheersBruno
>
>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>
> Scott
> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
 I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened in the past, but can't recall which component.

    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Scott,
> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it before.
> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and plugins set up.
>
> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing release?

Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?

-Rob

> CheersBruno
>
>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>
> Scott
> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

garydgregory
On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
> in the past, but can't recall which component.
>
>     On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi Scott,
> > I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it
> before.
> > Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was
> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
> plugins set up.
> >
> > @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing
> release?
>
> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?

Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
we are OK to push out the javadoc files.

Gary

> -Rob
>
> > CheersBruno
> >
> >    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
> > Is that intentional or a mistake?
> >
> > Scott
> > (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Rob Tompkins

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
>> in the past, but can't recall which component.
>>
>>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Scott,
>>> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it
>> before.
>>> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was
>> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
>> plugins set up.
>>>
>>> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing
>> release?
>>
>> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
>> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?
>>

> Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
> we are OK to push out the javadoc files.

Cool. I’ll sort that out in the next hour.

> Gary
>

>> -Rob
>>
>>> CheersBruno
>>>
>>>   On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
>>> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>>>
>>> Scott
>>> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
>
>> I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
>> in the past, but can't recall which component.
>>
>>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Scott,
>>> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it
>> before.
>>> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was
>> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
>> plugins set up.
>>>
>>> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing
>> release?
>>
>> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
>> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?
>>

> Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
> we are OK to push out the javadoc files.

This should be fixed now. It may take a little while for maven central to pick up the changes. @Scott - many thanks for the catch there!

Cheers,
-Rob

> Gary
>

>> -Rob
>>
>>> CheersBruno
>>>
>>>   On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
>>> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>>>
>>> Scott
>>> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
 Great!

Rob, just in case I ever do the same. Could you share what steps you had to do in order to upload the javadocs, please?
Thanks for the super quick fix!
Bruno

    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 10:56:22 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
>
>> I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
>> in the past, but can't recall which component.
>>
>>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Scott,
>>> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it
>> before.
>>> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was
>> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
>> plugins set up.
>>>
>>> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing
>> release?
>>
>> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
>> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?
>>

> Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
> we are OK to push out the javadoc files.

This should be fixed now. It may take a little while for maven central to pick up the changes. @Scott - many thanks for the catch there!

Cheers,
-Rob

> Gary
>

>> -Rob
>>
>>> CheersBruno
>>>
>>>  On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:44:07 am NZST, Scott Palmer <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
>>> Is that intentional or a mistake?
>>>
>>> Scott
>>> (please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Rob Tompkins

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 5:23 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great!
>
> Rob, just in case I ever do the same. Could you share what steps you had to do in order to upload the javadocs, please?
> Thanks for the super quick fix!

Yeah, I’m going to figure out how to really get it fixed. I don’t much want that to happen again.

No problem. I appreciate the quick fix.

Scott