[math] Adding badges

Thomas Neidhart
Hi,

recently I added some badges (building on travis, code coverage with
coveralls, license tag, latest available version from maven) to
collections, which can be seen here:
https://github.com/apache/commons-collections

Any objection to add the same for math?

The travis integration can be quite useful for a RM as you can specify
which jdks shall be automatically tested.

Thomas

Re: [math] Adding badges

Gilles Sadowski
On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 09:57:39 +0100, Thomas Neidhart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> recently I added some badges (building on travis, code coverage with
> coveralls, license tag, latest available version from maven) to
> collections, which can be seen here:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-collections
>
> Any objection to add the same for math?
>
> The travis integration can be quite useful for a RM as you can
> specify
> which jdks shall be automatically tested.

Re: [math] Adding badges

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 02/12/2015 09:57, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> recently I added some badges (building on travis, code coverage with
> coveralls, license tag, latest available version from maven) to
> collections, which can be seen here:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-collections
>
> Any objection to add the same for math?

Go for it if you think it is useful.

For the record, there is a pending pull request about travis here:

 <https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/11>

best regards,
Luc

> The travis integration can be quite useful for a RM as you can specify
> which jdks shall be automatically tested.
>
> Thomas

Re: [math] Adding badges

Thomas Neidhart
On 12/02/2015 08:29 PM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:

> Le 02/12/2015 09:57, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> recently I added some badges (building on travis, code coverage with
>> coveralls, license tag, latest available version from maven) to
>> collections, which can be seen here:
>> https://github.com/apache/commons-collections
>>
>> Any objection to add the same for math?
>
> Go for it if you think it is useful.
>
> For the record, there is a pending pull request about travis here:
>
>  <https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/11>

ok done. I have also closed the pull request at the same time.

The infra ticket [1] for travis is pending, it might take a few days.

Thomas

Re: [math] Adding badges

Benedikt Ritter-4
Looks very nice!