[math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

[math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

Phil Steitz
We have the following volunteers for the new TLP, which we have
decided to call "Apache Math"

Bill Barker
Otmar Ertl
Gary Gregory
Luc Maisonobe
Thomas Neidhart
Gilles Sadowski
Phil Steitz

We need to name an initial chair for the PMC.  I will volunteer for
this if you all would like me to.  I would also happily let someone
else take the first turn.   Any other volunteers / nominations?

Phil

Re: [math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

garydgregory
I vote for Phil to be the first Apache Math PMC Chair.

Gary

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Phil Steitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We have the following volunteers for the new TLP, which we have
> decided to call "Apache Math"
>
> Bill Barker
> Otmar Ertl
> Gary Gregory
> Luc Maisonobe
> Thomas Neidhart
> Gilles Sadowski
> Phil Steitz
>
> We need to name an initial chair for the PMC.  I will volunteer for
> this if you all would like me to.  I would also happily let someone
> else take the first turn.   Any other volunteers / nominations?
>
> Phil

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

Otmar Ertl
+1 Phil

Otmar
Am 05.02.2016 12:22 vorm. schrieb "Gary Gregory" <[hidden email]>:

> I vote for Phil to be the first Apache Math PMC Chair.
>
> Gary
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Phil Steitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > We have the following volunteers for the new TLP, which we have
> > decided to call "Apache Math"
> >
> > Bill Barker
> > Otmar Ertl
> > Gary Gregory
> > Luc Maisonobe
> > Thomas Neidhart
> > Gilles Sadowski
> > Phil Steitz
> >
> > We need to name an initial chair for the PMC.  I will volunteer for
> > this if you all would like me to.  I would also happily let someone
> > else take the first turn.   Any other volunteers / nominations?
> >
> > Phil

> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 2016-02-04 23:30, Phil Steitz a écrit :

> We have the following volunteers for the new TLP, which we have
> decided to call "Apache Math"
>
> Bill Barker
> Otmar Ertl
> Gary Gregory
> Luc Maisonobe
> Thomas Neidhart
> Gilles Sadowski
> Phil Steitz
>
> We need to name an initial chair for the PMC.  I will volunteer for
> this if you all would like me to.  I would also happily let someone
> else take the first turn.   Any other volunteers / nominations?

+1 for Phil!

Luc

> Phil

Re: [math] Initial TLP PMC membership and chair

I think Phil should be the initial chair of the new PMC.

Benedikt

Send from my mobile device