[math] Kronecker product

Patrick Meyer
Is it possible to compute a Kronecker product with commons-math? I don't see
anything in the org.apache.commons.math.linear package that allows this
operation, but maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,
Patrick

RE: [math] Kronecker product

Haswell, Joe
Not to my knowledge. It'd be straightforward to implement, and it might be a useful addition to the library.

Joe H. | HP Software.