[math] LevenbergMarquardt Lombok Generated Configuration Object

[math] LevenbergMarquardt Lombok Generated Configuration Object

ole ersoy
Hola,

I started working on my LevenbergMarquardt optimizer experiment, and figured I'd share the Lombok generated immutable configuration class that I split off from the optimizer.  This is only for show...Not trying to restart the lombok inclusion in CM discussion.

https://github.com/firefly-math/firefly-math-levenberg-marquardt/blob/master/src/main/java/com/fireflysemantics/math/optimization/LMConfiguration.java

The @Value annotation makes all the fields private and final, generates the getters, and the AllArgs constructor.  I attached a static DEFAULT configuration instance that I suspect will be used 90% of the time.  All other cases are handled by the AllArgs constructor.

Cheers,
Ole