[math] RealMatrix.setSubmatrix() interface Javadoc fix

[math] RealMatrix.setSubmatrix() interface Javadoc fix

ole ersoy
Hi,

I created a pull request for the below for having the below added to RealMatrix.setSubmatrix():

      * @throws MathIllegalStateException
                    if {@code data} is null, but row or column are greater than zero.

I updated the corresponding throws declarations on RealMatrix and Array2DRowRealMatrix, but there might be other places that need this as well.  Also my pull requests are starting to pile up...I think...only see one green checkmark..so I just want to make sure nothing is off:
https://github.com/apache/commons-math/compare/master...oleersoy:master

Cheers,
Ole