[math] s/FieldUnivariateFunction/RealFieldUnivariateFunction?

[math] s/FieldUnivariateFunction/RealFieldUnivariateFunction?

Phil Steitz
Seems that is what it is.  We don't seem to have immediate need for
the more general interface, but if we ever do, we will want to have
the name available.

Phil

Re: [math] s/FieldUnivariateFunction/RealFieldUnivariateFunction?

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 15/11/2015 20:47, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Seems that is what it is.  We don't seem to have immediate need for
> the more general interface, but if we ever do, we will want to have
> the name available.

You are right, we could change it.
Would you mind doing it, I am quite busy with ODE right now
as you have probably noticed.

best regards,
Luc

On 11/15/15 2:00 PM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Le 15/11/2015 20:47, Phil Steitz a écrit :
>> Seems that is what it is.  We don't seem to have immediate need for
>> the more general interface, but if we ever do, we will want to have
>> the name available.
> You are right, we could change it.
> Would you mind doing it, I am quite busy with ODE right now
> as you have probably noticed.

Sure, I will make the change.

Phil