[math] update of maven repository

Luc Maisonobe
Hello,

Is there something we can do to have release 1.2 propagated to
repo1.maven.org ?

Luc

Re: [math] update of maven repository

Wendy Smoak
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Luc Maisonobe <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Is there something we can do to have release 1.2 propagated to
>  repo1.maven.org ?

Luc, it looks like you guys already did your part:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-math/commons-math/1.2/

Carlos, can you check on your side?  I think this might be a new
groupId in the m2 repo.

--
Wendy

Re: [math] update of maven repository