[math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Benson Margulies
There is a tag for RC2 of 2.0, but not for 2.0 itself.

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Siegfried Goeschl
Luc - assuming that RC2 was the accepted release candidate than a svn
copy is missing?! If the RC2 is correct I can do the svn stuff ...

Siegfried Goeschl

Benson Margulies wrote:
> There is a tag for RC2 of 2.0, but not for 2.0 itself.

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Luc Maisonobe
Siegfried Goeschl a écrit :
> Luc - assuming that RC2 was the accepted release candidate than a svn
> copy is missing?! If the RC2 is correct I can do the svn stuff ...

I guess you are right, but Phil will surely be a more reliable source of
information than me on this.

Luc

> Siegfried Goeschl
>
> Benson Margulies wrote:
>> There is a tag for RC2 of 2.0, but not for 2.0 itself.

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Benson Margulies
I mistyped. rc4.

On Feb 13, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Luc Maisonobe <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Siegfried Goeschl a écrit :
>> Luc - assuming that RC2 was the accepted release candidate than a svn
>> copy is missing?! If the RC2 is correct I can do the svn stuff ...
>
> I guess you are right, but Phil will surely be a more reliable
> source of
> information than me on this.
>
> Luc
>

>> Siegfried Goeschl
>>
>> Benson Margulies wrote:
>>> There is a tag for RC2 of 2.0, but not for 2.0 itself.
>>>
>>> ---

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Niall Pemberton
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I mistyped. rc4.

Yes RC4 was the vote that passed:

http://markmail.org/message/nbwdch6vbuev4num

I have renamed the tag to MATH_2_0

Niall

> On Feb 13, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Luc Maisonobe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Siegfried Goeschl a écrit :
>>>
>>> Luc - assuming that RC2 was the accepted release candidate than a svn
>>> copy is missing?! If the RC2 is correct I can do the svn stuff ...
>>
>> I guess you are right, but Phil will surely be a more reliable source of
>> information than me on this.
>>
>> Luc
>>

>>> Siegfried Goeschl

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Benson Margulies
Thanks.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Niall Pemberton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I mistyped. rc4.
>
> Yes RC4 was the vote that passed:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/nbwdch6vbuev4num
>
> I have renamed the tag to MATH_2_0
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=909837
>

> Niall

>>> I guess you are right, but Phil will surely be a more reliable source of
>>> information than me on this.
>>>
>>> Luc

Re: [math] why no tag for MATH_2_0?

Phil Steitz
Benson Margulies wrote:

> Thanks.
>

> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Niall Pemberton
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I mistyped. rc4.
>> Yes RC4 was the vote that passed:
>>
>> http://markmail.org/message/nbwdch6vbuev4num
>>
>> I have renamed the tag to MATH_2_0
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=909837

That is correct.  My - terrible - bad.  Thanks for pointing this
out, Benson.

Phil