[modeler] RC2 for Commons Modeler

Davanum Srinivas
Hi Team,

Here's the new cut of commons modeler (RC2):
http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/

I've tried to incorporate all the feedback so far. So, please kick the
tires and send some more :)

thanks,
dims

Re: [modeler] RC2 for Commons Modeler

Henri Yandell
Checked:

* PGP and md5's check out using KEYS.txt from svn. Bit odd that Remy
is the name listed on the dist KEYS, but Yoav and yourself are the
ones in svn. Be careful not to lose Remy's entry.

* tar.gz's match zips.

* src buids under maven.

Negatives:

* Stephen's point about 2.0 if it's an incompatible API change.
* Need an entry for 1.2 on
http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/site/downloads.html
* There's an entry on the front page to the package description. It
uses an absolute url.

I've fixed the last two - for the download one I put 2.0 as the
version so if there's disagrement on 1.2->2.0 that'll need to change
back.

Hen

On 7/19/06, Davanum Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Here's the new cut of commons modeler (RC2):
> http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/
>
> I've tried to incorporate all the feedback so far. So, please kick the
> tires and send some more :)
>
> thanks,
> dims

Re: [modeler] RC2 for Commons Modeler

Davanum Srinivas
OK. Will cut a 2.0-RC1 is there are no objections.

thanks,
dims

On 7/20/06, Henri Yandell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Checked:
>
> * PGP and md5's check out using KEYS.txt from svn. Bit odd that Remy
> is the name listed on the dist KEYS, but Yoav and yourself are the
> ones in svn. Be careful not to lose Remy's entry.
>
> * tar.gz's match zips.
>
> * src buids under maven.
>
> Negatives:
>
> * Stephen's point about 2.0 if it's an incompatible API change.
> * Need an entry for 1.2 on
> http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/site/downloads.html
> * There's an entry on the front page to the package description. It
> uses an absolute url.
>
> I've fixed the last two - for the download one I put 2.0 as the
> version so if there's disagrement on 1.2->2.0 that'll need to change
> back.
>
> Hen
>
> On 7/19/06, Davanum Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > Here's the new cut of commons modeler (RC2):
> > http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/
> >
> > I've tried to incorporate all the feedback so far. So, please kick the
> > tires and send some more :)
> >
> > thanks,
> > dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)

Re: [modeler] RC2 for Commons Modeler

kevan
Dims,
I can't access your URL.
--kevan

On Jul 19, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Here's the new cut of commons modeler (RC2):
> http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-1.2rc2/
>
> I've tried to incorporate all the feedback so far. So, please kick the
> tires and send some more :)
>
> thanks,
> dims

Re: [modeler] RC2 for Commons Modeler

Henri Yandell-2

The version changed due to non-backwards compatible API changes:

http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-2.0-RC1/

Hen