[net] FTPFile getTimeStamp() method

a.cerbaro
Hi everybody,
a "silly" question maybe... I try to use the method above to retrieve the
lastModified date of FTP file. It does return a Calendar value, which always
has second = 0. Is there any way to get seconds too?
Many thanks for you kind replies...

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

RE: [net] FTPFile getTimeStamp() method

Knezevic, Mihael
a quote from the java docs of the FTPClient class

<quote>
public FTPFile[] listFiles() throws IOException

Using the default system autodetect mechanism, obtain a list of file information for the current working directory.

This information is obtained through the LIST command. The contents of the returned array is determined by the FTPFileEntryParser used.
</quote>

so it depends of the ftpfileentryparser and the ftp server you are using.

the class FTPTimestampParser (method parseTimestamp) is used to set the timestamp in the FTPFile object.

i hope it helps.

mk