[net] URLStreamHandler / URLStreamHandlerFactory implementations

[net] URLStreamHandler / URLStreamHandlerFactory implementations

Charles Honton
Has anyone considered implementing URLStreamHandler(s) for the protocols in commons net?

thanks,
chas

Re: [net] URLStreamHandler / URLStreamHandlerFactory implementations

Matt Sicker
That sounds like an overlapping concern with commons vfs. I've never really
seen custom URL handlers out in the wild besides some basic zip file system
sorts of things.

On 9 April 2017 at 15:20, Charles Honton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone considered implementing URLStreamHandler(s) for the protocols
> in commons net?
>
> thanks,
> chas

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>