org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent() 25 K hard coded limit

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent() 25 K hard coded limit

garydgregory
Hi All,

The method org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent()
contains a 25 K hard coded limit.

Is this arbitrary or based on an RFC or web convention?

Shouldn't this be configurable.

It is making edge cases in my integration tests fail.

Gary
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent() 25 K hard coded limit

sebb-2-2
On 5 October 2017 at 19:35, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The method org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent()
> contains a 25 K hard coded limit.

Wrong mailing list?

> Is this arbitrary or based on an RFC or web convention?
>
> Shouldn't this be configurable.
>
> It is making edge cases in my integration tests fail.
>
> Gary

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent() 25 K hard coded limit

garydgregory
On Oct 6, 2017 03:39, "sebb" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 5 October 2017 at 19:35, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The method org.apache.http.entity.mime.MultipartFormEntity.getContent()
> contains a 25 K hard coded limit.

Wrong mailing list?


oops! Thanks Sebb,
Gary


> Is this arbitrary or based on an RFC or web convention?
>
> Shouldn't this be configurable.
>
> It is making edge cases in my integration tests fail.
>
> Gary

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]