[pool] ignored but working PoolTest

Mark Struberg-2
Hi Gary!
I've seen that PoolTest is ignored since you committed it back in 2016. But it's actually all green.Is there still something missing? Or can we simply enable it?
txs and LieGrue,strub

Re: [pool] ignored but working PoolTest

garydgregory
Dang, I'd forgotten about that one. I must have been testing a JIRA ticket
and sadly did not leave any comment behind beyond what is in the commit
history. Feel free to do as you best see fit.

Gary