[pool] okay to close POOL-119?

Christoph Kutzinski
Hi,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POOL-119 "GenericObjectPool:
Provide option to create new objects serial"

I had created this issue long ago, but as I have currently no interest
in commons-pool anymore and no one else seems to care about the issue I
describe there: Is it okay POOL-119 as won't fix?

Christoph

Re: [pool] okay to close POOL-119?

Phil Steitz
Christoph Kutzinski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POOL-119 "GenericObjectPool:
> Provide option to create new objects serial"
>
> I had created this issue long ago, but as I have currently no interest
> in commons-pool anymore and no one else seems to care about the issue I
> describe there: Is it okay POOL-119 as won't fix?
>
> Christoph

I would leave it open for now. Someone else may pick up the mantle
:) What you asked for is a reasonable feature - especially given the
1.5.x changes that take all factory methods out of synch scope.

Phil