[proxy] toward a 2.0 release

Matt Benson-3
Bill Speirs and I were talking offline and we'd like to (finally) move
forward with the next version of the [proxy] component. We hope to add
another feature or so, polish up the website and release in the coming
weeks. Please take this email as the prelude to the official release
proposal and feel free to jump in.

Matt

RE: [proxy] toward a 2.0 release

garydgregory
Good news to see some action there again.

Gary

Re: [proxy] toward a 2.0 release

Simone Tripodi-2
OH amazing news, thanks Matt!!!