[release-plugin/text] Going to stage snapshot artifacts and remove them

[release-plugin/text] Going to stage snapshot artifacts and remove them

Rob Tompkins
Just as a heads up. I’m getting to a place where I’m fiddling around with the svn commit into the dev region of the dist svn repo. To effectively test that my code works properly, I’m going to commit "commons-text-1.3-SNAPSHOT” to the dist staging area, and then remove it.

Let me know if I’m doing something improper here, but I don’t think that it should cause any issues.

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [release-plugin/text] Going to stage snapshot artifacts and remove them

jochen-2
Go on.

Jochen

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just as a heads up. I’m getting to a place where I’m fiddling around with the svn commit into the dev region of the dist svn repo. To effectively test that my code works properly, I’m going to commit "commons-text-1.3-SNAPSHOT” to the dist staging area, and then remove it.
>
> Let me know if I’m doing something improper here, but I don’t think that it should cause any issues.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [release-plugin/text] Going to stage snapshot artifacts and remove them

Rob Tompkins
Will do. Ran out of time yesterday debugging the svn authentication.