[releases,dbutils] There are 4 staged copies of dbutils-1.8

[releases,dbutils] There are 4 staged copies of dbutils-1.8

Rob Tompkins
Just a reminder that we have 4 staged copies of dbutils 1.8. Seems like we’d only need 1 copy, but given that they were staged in early January I wonder if we still need them at all.

Thoughts? I plan on leaving them because I don’t like to mess with the state of the projects that I don’t have specific working knowledge of.

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [releases,dbutils] There are 4 staged copies of dbutils-1.8

Carl Hall
Hey, Rob. We're about 6 weeks into a release vote for DbUtils. Once we have 2 more PMC votes, I can close out the release. I'll be sure to clean up everything in the aftermath.

> On Mar 9, 2020, at 7:39 AM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just a reminder that we have 4 staged copies of dbutils 1.8. Seems like we’d only need 1 copy, but given that they were staged in early January I wonder if we still need them at all.
>
> Thoughts? I plan on leaving them because I don’t like to mess with the state of the projects that I don’t have specific working knowledge of.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [releases,dbutils] There are 4 staged copies of dbutils-1.8

Bernd Eckenfels
Hello Carl, just FYI  I sent myself an reminder to look into the release tomorow. I hope I can find the time. If it works out I can cast a PMC+1.
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net
________________________________
Hey, Rob. We're about 6 weeks into a release vote for DbUtils. Once we have 2 more PMC votes, I can close out the release. I'll be sure to clean up everything in the aftermath.

> On Mar 9, 2020, at 7:39 AM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just a reminder that we have 4 staged copies of dbutils 1.8. Seems like we’d only need 1 copy, but given that they were staged in early January I wonder if we still need them at all.
>
> Thoughts? I plan on leaving them because I don’t like to mess with the state of the projects that I don’t have specific working knowledge of.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [releases,dbutils] There are 4 staged copies of dbutils-1.8

Carl Hall-2
Wonderful! Thanks so much.

> On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Carl, just FYI  I sent myself an reminder to look into the release tomorow. I hope I can find the time. If it works out I can cast a PMC+1.
> --
> http://bernd.eckenfels.net
> ________________________________

Cool. I like the forward progress. Pardon my being remiss on validation. I can also give it a look tomorrow.

-Rob

> On Mar 9, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Carl Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Wonderful! Thanks so much.
>
>> On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Carl, just FYI  I sent myself an reminder to look into the release tomorow. I hope I can find the time. If it works out I can cast a PMC+1.
>> --
>> http://bernd.eckenfels.net
>> ________________________________

Hey, Rob. Were you able to put some eyes on the release?

> On Mar 9, 2020, at 1:04 PM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Cool. I like the forward progress. Pardon my being remiss on validation. I can also give it a look tomorrow.
>
> -Rob
>
>> On Mar 9, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Carl Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Wonderful! Thanks so much.
>>
>>> On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Carl, just FYI  I sent myself an reminder to look into the release tomorow. I hope I can find the time. If it works out I can cast a PMC+1.
>>> --
>>> http://bernd.eckenfels.net
>>> ________________________________

Thank you for the reminder. I will today.

-Rob

> On Mar 31, 2020, at 11:18 AM, Carl Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey, Rob. Were you able to put some eyes on the release?
>
>> On Mar 9, 2020, at 1:04 PM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Cool. I like the forward progress. Pardon my being remiss on validation. I can also give it a look tomorrow.
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>>> On Mar 9, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Carl Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Wonderful! Thanks so much.

Would it be possible for someone from the PMC to take a look at this release, please? I started this release almost 4 months ago, and it'd be really great to finalize it soon. Thanks!