[scxml] xsd schema

rinke
Hi list,

We have fairly complex scxml files and would like to validate them against a schema. I know there are the schema files from w3c, but the scxml files do not validate by those.

The problem is we are using the state src attribute, which is not in that schema (but which can easily be added). However, validation still fails because with multiple files you can refer to state id's which exist in the other files referenced via src.

I was wondering if anyone has an adapted scxml schema for this.

best regards, Rinke

Re: [scxml] xsd schema

Jacob Beard
Hi Rinke,