[site] PubSub not working?

Rob Tompkins-2
I committed several things to the site’s svn location last night, and from what I can tell:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/ <http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/>

and

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-text/index.html <https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-text/index.html>

are different. Any thoughts on what to do here as I’ve not seen this happen before? Should I open an INFRA ticket?

-Rob

Re: [site] PubSub not working?

Rob Tompkins-2