[site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

[site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

Zeigermann, Oliver
Folks!

I just can't seem to properly update the transaction site. My problem
is that the common links (included by "&commons;" in navigation.xml)
keep on pointing to Jakarta. I jsut can't find the location where I
would have to change that.

Any hint highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Re: [site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

Dennis Lundberg-2
The included entity &commons; is fetched from ../commons-build/... in
our Maven 1 setup. So you probably need to do "svn update" on that
directory to get the latest TLP changes.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

Oliver Zeigermann-2
Hey Dennis!

Thanks for helping :)

 However, I still have this problem. Any other idea? Cleaning maven
caches and stuff did not help either. I noticed the build also
succeeds when there is no ../commons-build.

Any other location to define where commons.ent comes from?

Thanks in advance

Oliver

2007/8/15, Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]>:

> The included entity &commons; is fetched from ../commons-build/... in
> our Maven 1 setup. So you probably need to do "svn update" on that
> directory to get the latest TLP changes.
>
> Zeigermann, Oliver wrote:
> > Folks!
> >
> > I just can't seem to properly update the transaction site. My problem
> > is that the common links (included by "&commons;" in navigation.xml)
> > keep on pointing to Jakarta. I jsut can't find the location where I
> > would have to change that.
> >
> > Any hint highly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Oliver
> >

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Can someone delete an user comment please?

clebert.suconic
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-291

This user messed things up here, asking JBoss question on the wrong place..

If someone with admin privileges could please clean this up...

Thanks,

Clebert

Re: Can someone delete an user comment please?

Sergey Vladimirov
Good day, Clebert,

Norberto Arellano did it.
S.

2007/8/17, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-291
>
> This user messed things up here, asking JBoss question on the wrong
> place..
>
> If someone with admin privileges could please clean this up...
>

> Thanks,
>

> Clebert

Sergey Vladimirov