snapshot packaging?

Claude Warren
Greetings,

Is the snapshot packaging for commons configuration2 available for download
/ maven?

If so what is the current snapshot number?

As follow-on questions:

What is the release cadence for commons configuration / when is the next
scheduled release?

What is the process for initiating a bug fix release (e.g. 2.2.2)?

thx

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: snapshot packaging?

Oliver Heger-3
Hi,

Am 11.04.2018 um 10:42 schrieb Claude Warren:
> Greetings,
>
> Is the snapshot packaging for commons configuration2 available for download
> / maven?

AFAIK, there are no nightly builds that are deployed automatically; but
it is possible to deploy snapshot builds manually to the Apache Maven
Snapshot repository.

> If so what is the current snapshot number?
I have just deployed a snapshot after applying the latest patch of yours:
https://repository.apache.org/#nexus-search;gav~~commons-configuration2~~~

> As follow-on questions:
>
> What is the release cadence for commons configuration / when is the next
> scheduled release?
Commons components do not have a fix release schedule. After some work
on a component has been done and there is interest on the mailing list,
a release typically happens.

Currently some work is done related to our release infrastructure. There
seems to be interest in a new release of [configuration] because it has
been asked to use this component as an example and test for our new
release plugin.

> What is the process for initiating a bug fix release (e.g. 2.2.2)?
Also no formal process; just ask on the mailing list.

Oliver