[statistics][numbers] set up develop branches?

[statistics][numbers] set up develop branches?

Eric Barnhill
Since it looks like we will have some development in these libraries this
summer (whee!) I propose starting 'develop' branches for these libraries.
The mentees and others can then create feature branches off of develop, and
submit pull requests for feature branches into develop. Then develop is
merged into master periodically when all is clear. That is the typical
GitHub cadence as I know it anyway. I am very used to this pattern and will
happy to be the person making sure it happens.

So, perhaps interested parties could vote, if it goes ahead I will write
the ticket, then create the develop branches.

Re: [statistics][numbers] set up develop branches?

Gilles Sadowski-2
Le mer. 8 mai 2019 à 18:38, Eric Barnhill <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Since it looks like we will have some development in these libraries this
> summer (whee!) I propose starting 'develop' branches for these libraries.

+1
For "Statistics", it makes sense since there might be some flux,
as alternative design are tried out.