[text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

[text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

Rob Tompkins
Hello all,

I’m fiddling around with the release plugin and I’m going to commit some files to the [text] staging area for the sake of testing a maven mojo that cleans up the staging area. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

-Rob

Re: [text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

garydgregory
Thanks Rob!

Gary

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 8:54 PM Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I’m fiddling around with the release plugin and I’m going to commit some
> files to the [text] staging area for the sake of testing a maven mojo that
> cleans up the staging area. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
>
> -Rob

Re: [text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
 Thanks for the heads up Rob! Go for it