[transactions] List files

Niklas Gustavsson
Hi

would it be possible to add a method for listing the files in a
directory (the eqivilent of File.listFiles) that includes the changes
made within the transaction? If you can give me some pointers I would be
happy to help out if you want to.

/niklas

-------
Niklas Gustavsson
http://www.protocol7.com
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [transactions] List files

Oliver Zeigermann
Hi Niklas!

This certainly is useful and it really shouldn't be too hard to implement.
File.list or File.listFiles could be used as a basis and method

getPathForRead

contains the - really simple - logic how to find out if a file has
been added or removed locally.

Oliver