unsubscribing - feel free to contact me directly

unsubscribing - feel free to contact me directly

Remko Popma-2
I've taken on too much work and need to scale back, so unsubscribing from
this list.
I'm letting you know because I was in some interactions here recently and
won't be able to respond to follow-up conversations (because I can't see
them).
Feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Remko

Re: unsubscribing - feel free to contact me directly

jochen-2
On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 2:01 AM Remko Popma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've taken on too much work and need to scale back, so unsubscribing from
> this list.

Quite understandable. I take it, this doesn't affect your work on log4j?

Regards,

Jochen