[vfs] site missing javadoc

Dion Gillard-2
I've noticed that the vfs site after promotion from the sandbox is
missing the API docs, e.g.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/vfs/package-summary.html
is a 404.

Is this just a 'needs to be published again' problem?
Bernard Shaw

Re: [vfs] site missing javadoc

Mario Ivankovits
Hi Dion!
>I've noticed that the vfs site after promotion from the sandbox is
>missing the API docs, e.g.
>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/vfs/package-summary.html
>is a 404.

I promise I reviewed the site after regeneration.
I regenerated the site again and the apidocs are transferred (I found
them on
sftp://cvs.apache.org/x1/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/apidocs), so
we have to wait for the resync.

Lets check this in a couple of hours.

Thanks!

---