website links

CAldrich
Went to get Commons VFS recently for its SFTP implementation.  Saw that I
needed JSch as a dependency per your website documentation.  Followed the
link to JCraft.com/Jsch and it was broken.  Was able to google and get the
jar from sourceforge, but not sure if this is a broken link on the side of
the website, or a cause of concern if the JSch project is going under????

Just thought I would bring it to your attention.  If you do happen to find
that JSch is going under and you may be deprecating or changing the
implementation of SFTP is it possible that you could let me know as this
may influence what I need to pull into my project to solve my SFTP
solution.

Thanks,

Chris Aldrich
Senior Programmer