[wiki] access

Rob Tompkins
Hello All,

Would someone with sufficient wiki karma add “RobTompkins” to the list of folks that can edit the commons wiki? Specifically, this list: https://wiki.apache.org/commons/ContributorsGroup <https://wiki.apache.org/commons/ContributorsGroup>. I personally wouldn’t be opposed to having Admin privileges, but I’m in relatively indifferent about that if folks believe admin privileges to be sensitive.

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [wiki] access

Stefan Bodewig
On 2017-07-25, Rob Tompkins wrote:

> Would someone with sufficient wiki karma add “RobTompkins” to the list
> of folks that can edit the commons wiki?

Done

        Stefan